Want to know more about what will be on the DC School Report Cards, and how you can use the information to engage more deeply in your child’s school? Check out our resources and tools below for families.
Frequently Asked Questions
Report Card Resources
- [NEW] DC School Report Card Discussion Guide | Spanish
- [NEW] What's New on the DC School Report Card?
- What is the DC School Report Card? (Video)
- DC School Report Card User Guide | Spanish | Amharic | Chinese | French | Korean | Vietnamese
- [Updated] DC School Report Card At-a-Glance | Spanish | Amharic | Chinese | French | Korean | Vietnamese
- DC School Report Card Brochure
- DC School Report Card Walk Through (Video)
School Transparency and Reporting (STAR) Resources
- What is the STAR Framework? (Video)
- [Updated] STAR Framework At-a-Glance | Spanish | Amharic | Chinese | French | Korean | Vietnamese
- STAR Framework At-a-Glance for Alternative Schools
- [Updated] STAR Framework Brochure
DC All-STAR Tour
DC All-STAR School Tour is an initiative to celebrate and learn from public schools in DC that are showing outstanding results for students as reported on the DC School Report Card and STAR Framework. During the visits, OSSE observes classrooms and participates in roundtable discussions with teachers and school leaders to learn about promising practices. This report is a starting point for recognizing and learning from bright spots across our city. We encourage families, educators and community members to use the DC School Report Card to connect with and learn from each other.