- 2018 DC School Report Card and STAR Framework Data Files [XLS]
- 2018 STAR Framework Report and Appendices - this report shares the citywide performance trends for frameworks, student groups, and metrics.
- 2018 DC School Report Card and STAR Framework Technical Guide - the technical guide explains everything that is included on the DC School Report Card, how all data is collected, how each metric is calculated, and how the STAR Framework measures overall school performance.
- 2018 STAR Analysis Exploring Distributions and Correlations - this report provides additional views and analyses of distributions and correlations including a review of distributions and correlations between frameworks, student group performance, sectors, and metrics.
Section 1111(h)(1)(C)(x) of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, as amended by ESSA, requires the state to report per-pupil expenditures on the state report card. In 2017, the US Department of Education gave all state education agencies the option to delay reporting per-pupil expenditures on the state report card until the 2018-19 school year. OSSE elected to take this option. OSSE released guidance to local education agencies (LEAs) in December 2018 that outlines how financial expenditure data will be collected and reported on the DC School Report Card. OSSE will continue to provide resources and support to LEAs to ensure that information on per-pupil expenditures will be included on 2018-19 the DC School Report Card for each school.
DC School Report Card Resource Library
Want to know more about what will be on the DC School Report Cards, and how you can use the information to engage more deeply in your child’s school? Check out our resources and tools below.
- [XLS] This document is presented as Microsoft Excel. If you are unable to open the document, download the viewer.