OSSE’s Environmental Literacy (EL) Program assists schools in implementation of the DC Environmental Literacy Plan by providing environmental education guidance, training, and technical assistance. The EL Program also assists schools in applying for the US Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools Award and supports the planning and implementation of District-wide events such as Growing Healthy Schools Month.
- Outdoor Learning Resources
- Distance Learning Resources for Environmental Literacy
- Environmental Literacy Framework
- Local environmental education providers
- Curricular resources
- Local, regional, and national environmental literacy efforts
- Environmental Literacy Reports