Training and technical assistance resources to assist local education agencies (LEAs) and nonpublic schools to meet their special education monitoring and compliance responsibilities in serving the needs of students attending nonpublic schools.
Nonpublic School Monitoring and Compliance Informational Resources
- OSSE IDEA Part B Student Compliance Monitoring Tool Resource List
- OSSE Criminal Background and Child Protective Services Guidance
- Nonpublic School Special Education Compliance Tip #1: IEP Meeting Attendance
- Nonpublic School Student Progress Monitoring and Special Education Compliance Tip Sheets
- Nonpublic School Toolkit
- OSSE Nonpublic School Special Education Resource Sheet: Positive Behavior Support and Emergency Behavioral Interventions
- OSSE Incident Report Form
Nonpublic School Monitoring and Compliance Technical Assistance and Training Resources
- Nonpublic School Review of Key Compliance Areas Webinar
- 2015-16 Revised Nonpublic Monitoring Process Webinar
- Nonpublic Special Education School Secondary Transition Planning Webinar
- Nonpublic School Webinar - July 10, 2019
- Nonpublic School Training: Nuts & Bolts of Serving Students in Nonpublic Schools
For additional information, please contact Supervisory Monitoring Specialist, Dr. Edgar Stewart at [email protected].