Access OSSE Data Systems
- State Longitudinal Education Database (SLED)
- Special Education Data System (SEDS)
- Transportation Online Tool for Education (TOTE)
Through the Division of Data, Assessment and Research (DAR), OSSE supports data managers in local education agencies with tools and resources related to data entry in student information systems, accurate reporting and data analysis, training, and transition to the new STAR Accountability Framework system under the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
Need help? Submit a ticket to the OSSE Support Tool
Find guidance and information on data policy for the topics below:
- LEA Data Management Policy
- Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rate (ACGR) Policy Guide
- Entry and Exit Guidance
- Consolidated Demographic Enrollment and Assessment Participation Certification
- Homeless Data Collection, Reporting and Use Guidance
- Student Attendance Data Collection and Use Guidance
- Student Discipline Data Collection Guidance
- Using Secure Data Transfer to Protect Student Privacy
- OSSE and Federal Privacy Laws
- Technical Assistance, Support and Trainings for Data Managers
- Monthly LEA Data Mangers Meetings
- Updates on Box for Secure Data Sharing
- Find information and materials from summer 2017 meetings on accountability business rules for LEAs.
- Learn more about the Every Student Succeeds Act in the District of Columbia.
Access information and tools related to special education data reporting, including policy guidance and training resources.
Find data sets and reports across programs, divisions, and teams at OSSE.