In the years prior to the publication of the DC School Report Card, the Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE), District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS), the DC Public Charter School Board (PCSB) in consultation with charter schools, the Deputy Mayor for Education and NewSchools Venture Fund partnered to publish annual Equity Reports. The Equity Reports, business rules, and underlying data are available on this page. DC School Report Card and STAR Framework data are similarly available to download.
What are Equity Reports?
Equity in education refers to all students receiving the same caliber of education regardless of their race, ethnicity, economic status, special education status or other factors.
Equity Reports give our schools, families and communities transparent and comparable information related to equity across all DC schools.
2016-17 School Year Equity Reports
- 2016-17 School Year Citywide Reports
- 2016-17 School Year Equity Report Business Rules
- 2016-17 School Year State-Level Data [XLS]
- 2016-17 School Year School-Level Data [XLS]
2015-16 School Year Equity Reports
- 2015-16 School Year Reports
- 2015-16 School Year Equity Report Business Rules
- 2015-16 School Year State-Level Data [XLS]
- 2015-16 School Year School-Level Data [XLS]