About 21st CCLC
Authorized under Title IV, Part B, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended, the 21st CCLC program’s specific purposes are to: (1) provide opportunities for academic enrichment, including providing tutorial services to help students (particularly students in high-poverty areas and those who attend low-performing schools) meet State and local student performance standards in core academic subjects such as reading and mathematics; (2) offer students a broad array of additional services, programs, and activities, such as youth development activities, drug and violence prevention programs, counseling programs, art, music, and recreation programs, technology education programs, and character education programs, that are designed to reinforce and complement the regular academic program of participating students; and (3) offer families of students served by community learning centers opportunities for literacy and related educational development.
For additional information, please see the US Department of Education's 21st CCLC non-regulatory guidance.
2019-20 School Year Competition Resources
- The Title IV, Part B - 21st CCLC Grant Competition opened on May 6, 2019 and will close on Friday, June 21, 2019.
- Notice of Funding Availability via the DC Register
- Request for Applications
- Apply via the Enterprise Grants Management System
- Eligibility to Apply: Information for Current 21st CCLC Programs
- Prescreened External Organization List
Additional Information for 21st CCLC Providers
- 2013 Final Evaluation Report
- 2018-19 School Year 21st Century Community Learning Centers Summer Schedule
- 2018-19 School Year 21st Century Community Learning Centers Subrecipient Roster
- 2018-19 School Year 21st Century Community Learning Centers DCPS Schedule
- 2018-19 School Year 21st Century Community Learning Centers Subrecipient Schedule
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Interim Performance Review
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers On-Site Monitoring Tool
- Enterprise Grants Management System User Manual
- Clarification Regarding Use of 21st Century Community Learning Centers Funds During Extended Learning Time
- Partner Attestation Form
- Private School Consultation Form
- US Department of Education 21st CCLC Legislation, Regulations, and Guidance
- US Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Service Afterschool Programs
For more information or questions, please email [email protected].
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (202) 741-6404
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (202) 741-4699