About 21st CCLC
Authorized under Title IV, Part B, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended, the 21st CCLC program’s specific purposes are to: (1) provide opportunities for academic enrichment, including providing tutorial services to help students (particularly students in high-poverty areas and those who attend low-performing schools) meet State and local student performance standards in core academic subjects such as reading and mathematics; (2) offer students a broad array of additional services, programs, and activities, such as youth development activities, drug and violence prevention programs, counseling programs, art, music, and recreation programs, technology education programs, and character education programs, that are designed to reinforce and complement the regular academic program of participating students; and (3) offer families of students served by community learning centers opportunities for literacy and related educational development.
For additional information, please see the US Department of Education's 21st CCLC non-regulatory guidance.
2017-18 School Year Competition Resources
Additional Information for 21st CCLC Providers
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers School Year 2017-18 Subrecipient Schedule
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers 2017-18 School Year DCPS Schedule
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers School Year 2017-18 Subrecipient Roster
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers Interim Performance Review
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers On-Site Monitoring Tool
- 21st Century Enterprise Grants Management System Technical Assistance Session Presentation
- 2013 Final Evaluation Report
- Clarification Regarding Use of 21st Century Community Learning Centers Funds During Extended Learning Time
- US Department of Education 21st CCLC Legislation, Regulations, and Guidance
- US Department of Agriculture Food and Nutrition Service Afterschool Programs
- Evaluating Afterschool Programs Presentation
For more information or questions, please email [email protected].