Resources at your Fingertips
- Subscribe to the Teaching and Learning PD Bulletin (monthly newsletter)
- View recent editions of the Teaching and Learning PD Bulletin
- Preview course offerings for January to April 2020 in the new Teaching and Learning PD Catalog
- View and register for upcoming training opportunities on the OSSE events calendar
The Division of Teaching and Learning’s (TAL) Professional Development Team works to deliver responsive systems of professional learning and high-quality technical support to District LEAs and schools. The team supports a wide range of topics and interventions through professional development, direct LEA/school-based support, the facilitation of communities of practice, and through city-wide convenings.
All professional development training opportunities, including registration links, are announced several months in advance on the OSSE events calendar. Full course descriptions, organized by PD topic, are listed in the TAL PD Catalog.
View a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about TAL trainings. To learn more about training and technical assistance opportunities in a specific topic area, please use the contact list below.
|I have a question about...||Point of Contact|
|Training and Technical Assistance Manager||[email protected]|
|English Language Acquisition Standards and Instruction||[email protected]
|Multilingual Education||[email protected]|
|Literacy and English Language Arts Standards and Instruction||[email protected]|
|Mathematics and Science Standards and Instruction||[email protected]|
|STEM Integration and Early STEM Education||[email protected]|
|Specialized Education (Secondary Transition, Inclusion, IEP Quality)||[email protected]|
|Section 504, Response to Intervention, Child Find, Student Support Teams||[email protected]|
|Positive Behavioral Intervention and Support, School Climate, Restorative Justice|
|School Turnaround and School Improvement||[email protected]|
- Multilingual Learner Conference, “Strengthening Teaching Practices for Multilingual Learners Together,” held on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at the Kellogg Conference Center at Gallaudet University.