Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23) ESEA Consolidated Application (ConApp) Resources
Local education agencies (LEAs) apply for their Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Title I-IV grants through a Consolidated Application (ConApp). To assist LEA leaders and grant managers in completing the ConApp and meeting requirements of ESEA Titles I-IV grant programs, the Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) has developed resources for each Title grant. The following resources may be used to assist your LEA in creating high-quality ESEA program plans and submitting those plans to OSSE through your ConApp.
The Consolidated Application for Titles I-A, II-A, III-A and IV-A:
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Title IV, Part A 2020-21 School Year Waiver Request
- FY23 Consolidated Application Checklist
- FY23 Title III Consortium Notice of Intent Form
- ConApp Planning and Budgeting Presentation (Brustein and Manasevit for OSSE)
- ESEA Allowable Uses
- Title I-A Expenditures Categorization Guide
- Title II-A Expenditures Categorization Guide
- Title III-A Expenditures Categorization Guide
- Title IV-A Expenditures Categorization Guide
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) of 1965, as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015
ConApp Training Webinars
To assist local education agency (LEA) leaders and grant managers in meeting the requirements of the Title programs and develop and submit approvable FY22 ConApp applications, OSSE’s ConApp team is offering a series of training webinars this spring and summer. Webinar details and registration links are available here.
If you would like to have a one-on-one consultation with your grant manager, please email them directly to schedule or email [email protected].
For information and resources on preparing an application for this funding, please visit the ESEA guidance page.