Fiscal Year 2021 ESEA Phase II Application Release and Technical Assistance
The allocations for ESEA Titles I-A, II-A, III-A and IV-A are available on the ESEA Allocations page.
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Title IV, Part A 2020-21 School Year Waiver Request
- FY21 Consolidated Application Checklist
- FY21 Title III Consortium Notice of Intent Form
- FY21 School Prayer Certification Form
- ConApp Planning and Budgeting Presentation (Brustein and Manasevit for OSSE)
- ESEA Allowable Uses
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) of 1965, as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015
ConApp Training Webinars
To support a smooth application process, OSSE will provide training and technical assistance opportunities. Each webinar will be offered multiple times from the end of May through September.
If you would like to have a one-on-one consultation with your grant manager, please email them directly to schedule or email [email protected].
For information and resources on preparing an application for this funding, please visit the ESEA guidance page. PDF presentations of the webinars listed below will be posted there as well.
The newsletter will contain Title funding news, training notices, and deadline reminders, and highlight resources that are available throughout the year.