The Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) emphasizes parent and family engagement as a key lever for school improvement, and obligates schools and LEAs to meet minimum requirements for parent and family engagement. Join our webinar to learn about requirements and key resources to help you implement them.
Join our webinar for key information, including:
- Parent and family engagement LEA policies
- School-Parent compacts for Title I schools
- School-based Parent Advisory Council
- Parents’ right to know
- Funding sources for parent and family engagement under ESEA Titles I-IV
- Working with parents of English learners
- Where to find research and best practices on parent and family engagement
- OSSE Webinar Presentation Deck
- OSSE Sample LEA-level Parent-Family Engagement Policy Template
- OSSE Sample School-Parent Compact Template
- Parent-Family Engagement Resources shared at National Title I Conference 2018 by Texas Region 16
[DOC] This document is presented as a Microsoft Word. If you unable to open the document, download the viewer.