The Review Panel authorized by DC Official Code §38-785.03 selected the Urban Institute as the independent, non-governmental entity in furtherance of the DC RPP. We look forward to working with the Urban Institute and its partners in establishing the DC RPP consistent with the statute.
Over the past several months, the Review Panel met six times in duly-noticed public meetings conducted virtually to review, discuss, and ultimately select this independent, non-governmental entity. The Review Panel reviewed the proposals submitted, scored them on an agreed-upon rubric, requested supplemental information from the applicants, and allowed the two finalist applicants to present their proposals and answer questions from the Review Panel.
For more information, please visit the Research Practice Partnership webpage.
RPP NOI Applications
- Appendix A - Bitric Programs
- Appendix B - Centre Indigenous Knowledge Systems Article
- Appendix C - BITRIC - African Math Class Testimonial
- Appendix D - UKZN CIKS Support Letter
- Appendix E - Afrikology Reference Letter
- Appendix F - Community Member Testimonial
- Appendix G - Francis C. Lansiquot Resume
- Appendix H - BITRIC - NIKKINNI MOU
- Appendix I - Sandra M. Wallace Resume
- Appendix J - Rosetta G. Williams Resume
- Appendix K - Jocelyn A. Williams Resume
- Appendix L - Jelani Byrd Resume
- Bitric District of Columbia Education RPP
George Washington University
The Urban Institute