Eligible applicants include SEEF competitive grant awardees originally awarded in FY 2018 (Cohort 1) or FY 2019 (Cohort 2) that successfully complete grant activities according to their existing grant award notice. These grantees are invited to complete a continuation application for FY20 funding to continue their projects.
- Application Release: Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2019
- Mandatory Pre-Application Webinars will be held on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019, 10-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019, 2-3 p.m.
- Each interested applicant must have at least one representative attend one of the above webinars in order to meet the attendance requirement for this grant.
- Application Deadline: Friday, Sept. 13, 2019 by 3 p.m.
For more information or questions, please contact Jonathan Elkin at [email protected].
Key Links to Documents
- Application Website, FAQ, and Training: Enterprise Grants Management System (EGMS)
- Logic Model Template
- Logic Model Training from OSSE Office of Public Charter School Financing and Support
- Logic Model Training from US Department of Education Regional Education Lab
For questions regarding EGMS access or technical issues, please contact the OSSE Help Desk at (202) 719-6500 or [email protected].