DC Child Care Connections (DC CCC) is the District’s Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) system. The purpose of the CCR&R system is to create an integrated and effective system of supports and services for families and child care providers in the District of Columbia. The CCR&R system provides responsive services and evidence-based supports that promote high-quality early care and education in DC. These services and supports include, but are not limited to:
- Connecting families with early care and education opportunities including educational and financial resources;
- Connecting early childhood education professionals to an array of professional development opportunities including professional memberships and continuing education;
- Providing technical assistance, consultation and coaching to administrators within early childhood education facilities;
- Providing access to a resource-rich CCR&R lending library that allows families and early childhood educators to borrow quality literature and books, digital resources and curriculum resources in person and online; and
- Creating and maintaining collaborative relationships with agencies within the District government.
DC CCC may be reached at (202) 829-2500 or [email protected].