Here you’ll find key resources, guidance and important dates for the 2022-23 school year.
Attendance and Distance Learning Guidance
- 2022-23 Attendance Updates for Families
- 2022-23 Attendance Guidance for School Leaders
- 2022-23 School Year Distance Learning Guidance
- Routine Distance Learning Attendance Plan
- The Student Transportation team provides safe and efficient transportation services that support learning opportunities for eligible students from the District of Columbia. Learn more here.
Professional Learning Opportunities
- View and register for upcoming professional learning opportunities in OSSE’s Training Registration application.
- Stay informed of additional opportunities by viewing and subscribing to OSSE’s Teaching and Learning PD Bulletin.
- OSSE will launch new asynchronous courses in its new learning management system (LMS) platform, beginning fall 2022. Instructions to Access OSSE's Learning Management System.
- The DC charter enrollment deadline has passed (May 2, 2022), but new residents can apply to through the post-lottery application (Charter enrollment requirements by school)
- DCPS’ first day of school: Aug. 29, 2022 (DCPS enrollment information)
- Enrollment Audit: Oct. 5, 2022
- Find charter school start-of-school dates here.
COVID-19 Guidance and Resources