To support all schools in response and recovery, OSSE has provided equivalent allocations for local education agencies (LEAs) not eligible for funding from ESSER I-CARES, ESSER II-CRRSA, and ESSER III-ARP.
ESSER Equivalent Resources
- ESSER II Equivalent Application Guidance
- ESSER Equivalent FAQs
- ESSER Equivalent Annual Reporting Webinar (March 2, 2022)
- ESSER II Equivalent Budget Codes (This is applicable to K-12 LEAs applying for ESSER II Equivalent via an EGMS grant application, separate from SOAR. The budget codes used for ESSER II-CRRSA and ESSER II Equivalent are the same.)
- SOAR Formula Combined grant website page
- ESSER II Equivalent Letter of Rational Template & Example
- SOAR & ESSER Equivalent Allowable Uses
- ESSER Equivalent Allocations
- Grant Manager Contacts
ESSER Equivalent Grants At-A-Glance
ESSER Equivalent for Early Childhood and Adult Education LEAs
Questions? For more information or questions, please contact [email protected].