During this training, OSSE provided important information relevant to the LEA Special Education Points of Contact, according to the following agenda:
- Policy updates outlining COVID-19 Recovery-Specialized Instruction Tracking Requirements, C to B Transition;
- IDEA Monitoring –IDEA Monitoring Part B Determination for FFY 2018;
- Child Count Training for 2020-21 School Year;
- 2020-21 school year transportation process;
- Nonpublic Updates; and
- Announcement of Special Education Continuous Learning Community of Practice.
This webinar was held on Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020.
Target audience included: Special Education Coordinators, Directors, and School Leaders
For questions about this training video, please contact Tiffany Ingram at [email protected].
Related Content: LEA Special Education Points of Contact Monthly Webinar Series