During this training, OSSE provided important information relevant to the LEA Special Education Points of Contact, according to the following agenda:
- IDEA Monitoring Reminders and Updates;
- Special Education Data System (SEDS) Updates;
- Child Outcome Summary Updates;
- Review of Alternative Assessment Process;
- Transportation Updates; and
- Announcement and Reminders from the Teaching and Learning team.
This webinar was held on Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020.
Target audience included: Special Education Coordinators, Directors, and School Leaders
For questions about this training video, please contact Tiffany Ingram at [email protected].
Related Content: LEA Special Education Points of Contact Monthly Webinar Series