During this training, OSSE provided important information relevant to the LEA Special Education Points of Contact session, according to the following agenda:
- Policy updates outlining COVID-19 Recovery-Specialized Instruction Tracking Requirements, C to B Transition;
- Review of Current OSSE COVID-19 Policy Guidance and Monitoring schedule updates;
- Review of the 2020-21 school year transportation process;
- SEDS close out timeline and rollover for the 2020-21 school year and exiting graduating students; and
- Review of Child Outcome Summary expectations and timelines.
This webinar was held on Wednesday, July 15, 2020. Target audience included: Special Education Coordinators, Directors, and School Leaders.
For questions about this training video, please contact Tiffany Ingram at [email protected].
Related Content: LEA Special Education Points of Contact Monthly Webinar Series