On May 12, 2020, OSSE hosted an informational webinar on the Early Access Qlik applications. The purpose of these applications is to provide a preview of student-level data for students who are pre-enrolled in but not yet attending an LEA to enable LEAs to plan effectively to serve these student populations. This webinar recording provides a high-level overview of each application:
- Early Access to Students with Disabilities;
- Early Access to English Learners; and
- High School Transition (Bridge to High School Data Exchange).
Target audience for this training includes: School Counselors, LEA Data Managers, Special Education Points of Contact, English Learner Coordinators, and all other administrative staff who plan to access and use one or more of the Early Access Qlik apps.
In addition to this introductory webinar, additional in-depth user training sessions have been recorded for each Early Access Qlik application and can be found here:
- Early Access to Students with Disabilities Qlik App-User Training Video
- Introduction to the Early Access to English Learner Data Qlik App
- Early Access to English Learners Data Qlik App: New Features for the 2020-21 School Year
- High School Transition Qlik App-User Training Video
For questions about this training video, please contact Annette Thacker-Bartlett at [email protected].
Related Content: Bridge to High School