The Child Outcomes Summary (COS) data collection process is a mandatory process that LEAs must follow for all students receiving IEP services in a preschool special education program. COS Entry & Exit Scores must be captured in the DC CATS online database for each student. As many students will be exiting preschool/pre-K within the next few months, this webinar serves as a refresher of the requirements for gathering and inputting COS Exit Scores into DC CATS within the 60 day exit window.
This webinar will review the COS data collection process, including:
- Important timelines and deadlines for COS Entry & Exit scores
- The 3 functional outcome areas
- The 7-point rating scale
- Appropriate assessment data
- Discuss important information about the COS Exit Scores process
- Review the COS data entry process for the DC CATS online database
Please direct all questions and comments to [email protected].