Are you looking to support your student engagement in the virtual and physical classroom? The Virtual No-Nonsense Nurturer Workshop is delivered over the course of two days in three-hr sessions each day. The training will consist of group and self-reflection activities, videos, role-plays and more. During this two-session workshop, our facilitator and participants will work together to:
- Raise collective cultural awareness through building relationships with students
- Describe and understand the characteristics of a No-Nonsense Nurturer
- Begin to develop the skills necessary to implement the No-Nonsense Nurturer Four-Step Model to actively engage 100 percent of students in either the virtual or in-person environment:
- Plan to build relationships with students and their families
- Learn to craft precise directions
- Practice delivery of positive narration
- Understand how to use strong accountability systems
The workshop is intended for educators who are seeking support for student engagement – especially in the virtual environment. Participants will earn two professional learning units (PLUs) for full attendance.
For questions, please contact Kristian Lenderman at [email protected].