OSSE’s Division of Early Learning and Division of Elementary, Secondary, and Specialized Education are teaming up to host It Takes a City: DC Does it Best! This institute is for you if you are an early childhood, K-12, or adult education professional serving DC students pre-K 3 through age 22. Participants will reflect on high quality and innovative evidence- and research-based practices in education and learn new strategies for success in improving outcomes for all children in the District.
Participants can choose from over 75 breakout sessions spanning these topics:
- Early Childhood Teaching and Learning
- Early Childhood Health and Safety
- Early Childhood Early Intervention
- K-12 ELA/Literacy, Reading, and Writing Instruction
- K-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Instruction
- Foreign Language and Humanities Instruction
- Educator Effectiveness
- Supporting English Learners
- Supporting Students with Disabilities
- Positive Behavior Supports
View the event agenda [pdf].
For more information or questions about this event, please email [email protected].