The Medicaid Recovery Unit (MRU) is responsible for Interagency Coordination to facilitate Medicaid claiming in local education agencies (LEAs). The unit provides oversight and monitoring of the statewide vendors and participating LEAs so that they in turn ensure that their providers (clinical and educational practitioners) meet all of OSSE’s licensure, certification and other criteria to qualify as Medicaid providers of the individualized education program (IEP) services for which Medicaid reimbursement is claimed.
The unit also provides technical assistance to LEAs with respect to Medicaid claiming.
- Frequently Asked Questions - Random Moment Time Study
- LEA Certification for Release of Medicaid Claim File
- Local Education Agency (LEA) Medicaid Guidelines
- Medicaid and School Based Administrative Claiming Guide
- Medicaid and School Health: A Technical Assistance Guide
- Notice to Local Education Agencies (LEAs) - Medicaid Recovery Unit
- Random Moment Time Study (RMTS) Brochure