At OSSE we believe in the diversity and inclusion of all families residing in the District. OSSE is committed to helping our LEAs and educators ensure that our schools are safe, supportive and welcoming learning environments for our immigrant students. We have assembled the guidance and resources below to make this a reality.
- Guidance from OSSE on data privacy and confidentiality
- Guidance from the Office of the Attorney General
- Guidance from the Deputy Mayor for Education
Letters & Statements
- Schools Are Safe Spaces: DC Education Leaders Letter to Our Community
- Washington, DC Stands with DREAMers: A Blog Post by Mayor Bowser
- Please view videos on Mayor Bowser's Facebook page.