The Office of Public Charter School Financing and Support terms for the direct loan revolving fund are:
- Maximum allocation for each project shall not exceed $2,000,000
- Request cannot exceed 20% of total fund sources for a project
- OPCSFS may use discretion to increase the maximum allocation and standard leverage for difficult to finance projects (i.e. leasehold improvements for former DCPS properties) or projects that will benefit a high-need area within the District of Columbia.
- Maximum term of 5 years
- Interest rate negotiated at the discretion of OPCSFS
- Amortization negotiated at the discretion of OPCSFS
Reserve may be required to establish a debt service reserve fund based on a schedule outlined at the discretion of the OPCSFS and any lenders.
For more information, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
Office Phone: (202) 412-5940
Cell Phone: (202) 262-8883