Wednesday, September 25, 2019
View the LEA Look Forward for Sept. 25 - Oct. 1, 2019.
In this issue...
2019-20 Start of School Campaign
- Share Your Feedback on the 2019-20 Start of School Campaign (reminder)
- What's Coming Up
- New Monitoring Process for Retention of Residency Records
- 2019 Physical Education Leadership Cadre Application
- November is DC College Application and Exploration Month: Plan, Explore, Apply!
- Save the Date! Ahead of the Curve: Improving Sexual Health Among Students
- Special Education Points of Contact: Changes to Correction of Noncompliance in DC Corrective Action Tracking System Webinar
- School Behavioral Health Community of Practice Initiative Launch
- 2020 State Title III Advisory Committee Recruitment
- Fall 2019 Grant Management Training Series
- Fall Learn24 Conference
- Career and Technical Education State Determined Performance Level Open for Public Comment
- 2019-20 School Year Faculty and Staff Data Collection Timeline and Training Opportunities
- Attend OSSE’s Next Generation Assessment 2019-20 School Year Kickoff Meeting
- Newly Released Youth Risk Behavior Survey Fact Sheet: Sexual Health among DC and US High School Population
- K-6 School Leaders: Help Reduce Chronic Absenteeism through the Whirlpool Care CountsTM Program
Professional Development Opportunities
- Subscribe Today! New Teaching and Learning Professional Development Newsletter for Educators
- Peer Court Program as an Alternative to Suspension: Showcase for Interested Schools (reminder)