Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Please view the LEA Look Forward for Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2018.
Note: Because of the Thanksgiving holiday, we are including announcements from the Nov. 21-27, 2018 LEA Look Forward in this edition.
In this issue...
- Notice of Public Comment for Exceeding the 1 Percent Cap for Alternate Assessments
- Join OSSE and My School DC at the 2018 EdFEST
- Special Education Data System (SEDS) Maintenance from Dec. 7-9
- Spring SAT School Day Bulk Registration Dates
- 2019 Test Security Training - ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Test Coordinators
- Administration of Epinephrine Auto-Injector Training (Spring 2019 Dates)
- Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM) Science Alternate Assessment Test Window, Blueprints, and Instructional Resources
- Represent Your College on Fridays in November for DC College Application and Exploration Month
- IDEA Part B - Excess Cost Requirement
- Attendance, Enrollment and Truancy - What is My Role as a School Leader?
- Final Updates to Office of Dispute Resolution Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- OSSE Annual School-Based Medicaid Reimbursement Training
- Early Childhood Special Education Transition Work Group
Professional Development Opportunities
- Special Topics in English Learner Programming Monthly Webinar: English Learners in STEM Subjects
- Developing High-Quality Transition Plans for Middle School Learners
- Introduction to Restorative Discipline (reminder)
- Community Schools Community of Practice (CoP) Session (reminder)
- Restorative Justice December Community of Practice (reminder)