Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Please view the LEA Look Forward for Nov. 14-20, 2018.
In this issue...
- IDEA Part B - Excess Cost Requirement
- Attendance, Enrollment and Truancy - What is My Role as a School Leader?
- Final Updates to Office of Dispute Resolution Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- OSSE Annual School-Based Medicaid Reimbursement Training
- Early Childhood Special Education Transition Work Group
- Represent Your College on Fridays in November for DC College Application and Exploration Month
- OSSE Grants Reminder: Reimbursement Requests are Due by Nov. 15 in EGMS
- 31st Annual National Association for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (NAEHCY) Conference
- Special Education Data System (SEDS) User Survey
- 2019 Green Ribbon Schools Application Released
- DCPS Celebrates Inclusive Schools Week Dec. 3-7, 2018
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Pre-Identification File: Assessment Registration Process Open
- Coming Together to Build and Sustain an Effective Teacher Workforce in DC: Lessons from the DC Staffing Data Collaborative
Professional Development Opportunities
- Community Schools Community of Practice (CoP) Session
- Restorative Justice December Community of Practice
- Introduction to Restorative Discipline
- English Language Acquisition Workshop Series (reminder)