Wednesday, May 23, 2018
View the LEA Look Forward for May 23-29, 2018.
In this issue...
- Updated Start of School Campaign Website and LEA Leader Checklist Now Available
- First Supplemental Payment Receipt For Charter LEAs Now Available
- Register for Form-a-Palooza and Help Improve DC Government Forms
- STEM Innovation and Leadership Academy for High School Girls
- Save the Date: 2018 Health and Wellness Skills Summit
- Special Education Enhancement Fund FY19 Competitive Grant - Cohort 2 Notice of Funding Availability
- SEEF Formula Grant and Competitive Grant Cohort 1 Status for FY19
- Only One Week Remaining to Join the Early Development Instrument’s 2019 Data Collection
- Registration for Strawberries & Salad Greens Day is Now Open
- 2018 Start of School Summit – Registration Now Open
- Update: SOAR FFY17 Facilities and Third Party Competitive Grants Competitions Now Open
- Does Your School Offer Computer Science?
Professional Development Opportunities
- Restorative Justice Summer 2018 Professional Development Opportunities
- Storytelling and Design Through Scratch and Morphi (reminder)
- Evidence-Based Practices: Master Teacher Cadre in Secondary Special Education Institute (reminder)
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Trainings (reminder)
- Trauma Informed Care Training (reminder)
- Algebra & Geometry Institutes for Middle and High School Math Teachers and Instructional Coaches (reminder)
- Mathematics for School Leaders - Summer Professional Development Opportunity (reminder)