Wednesday, January 30, 2019
View the LEA Look Forward for Jan. 30 - Feb. 5, 2019.
In this issue...
- Help Your Students Get Up to $10K in DCTAG Funds
- Starting Feb. 1: Nominate an Outstanding Teacher for DC Teacher of the Year!
- [Reminder] School Health Profiles Deadline
- OSSE School Climate Conference: Save the Date, Call for Proposals and Student Panels/Performances
- Opportunities for Schools to Receive Technical Assistance for Restorative Justice Implementation
- Invitation to Apply for the 2019-21 Environmental Literacy Leadership Cadre
- Updated Child Find Model Policy and Initial Evaluation Guidance Documents
- Understanding OSSE’s K-12 Risk-Based Monitoring Process
- Give Feedback on OSSE’s K-12 Risk-Based Monitoring Process
- Advanced Placement (AP) Testing Ordering Change for the 2019-20 School Year
- OSSE Multilingual Learner Conference: Save the Date, Call for Proposals, and Student Artwork Contest
- OSSE Seeking Nominations: 2019 DC History Teacher of the Year
- OSSE Seeks Nominees for the Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching (PAEMST)
Professional Development Opportunities
- Engaging Students in the Metacognitive Process of Writing
- Response to Intervention for Middle and High Schools Training
- Special Topics in English Learner Programming Monthly Webinar: Improving Skills in the Four Language Domains-Speaking (reminder)