Wednesday, February 6, 2019
View the LEA Look Forward for Feb. 6-12, 2019.
In this issue...
- 2019-20 School Year Grant Forecast
- Process and Procedures Training on Federal Grants
- Register for 2019 DC STEM Fair (Grades 6-12) by Friday, March 1, 2019
- My School DC Lottery Deadline March 1 - Submit Your Open House Events and Post Transition Policies for Prospective Students
- Update: Early Childhood Points of Contact for Prospective Students and Ongoing Coordination
- Additional Background and Next Steps: Citywide ESSA Early Childhood Coordination Requirements
- Apply Today! Summer Institute for Garden-Based Teaching
- Help Your Students Get Up to $10K in DCTAG Funds
- Nominate an Outstanding Teacher for DC Teacher of the Year!
- Give Feedback on the Faculty and Staff Data Collection Process for the 2018-19 School Year
- School Health Profiles Deadline
- OSSE School Climate Conference: Save the Date, Call for Proposals and Student Panels/Performances
- OSSE Multilingual Learner Conference: Save the Date, Call for Proposals, and Student Artwork Contest
- Opportunities for Schools to Receive Technical Assistance for Restorative Justice Implementation
- Invitation to Apply for the 2019-21 Environmental Literacy Leadership Cadre
- Updated Child Find Model Policy and Initial Evaluation Guidance Documents
Professional Development Opportunities
- High-Quality IEPs Series Part 3: Using Data to Design Appropriate Accommodations, Modifications, and Supports
- Developing High-Quality Transition Plans for Middle School Learners
- Engaging Students in the Metacognitive Process of Writing (reminder)
- Response to Intervention for Middle and High Schools Training (reminder)