Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Please view the LEA Look Forward for Aug. 15-21, 2018.
In this issue...
Start of School Campaign
- LEA Reimbursement and Data Discrepancies (reminder)
- Release of the 2018-19 School Year Data Collections Calendar (reminder)
- Transportation Information for New Students (reminder)
- Complete Data Mapping in Advance of Start of School (reminder)
- 2018 Start of School Campaign Website (reminder)
- What’s Coming Up
- IDEA, Part B Determinations Webinar
- New Policy for Reinstating an Expired OSSE Educator Credential/License
- View a list of DC educator credential exams here.
- Charter School Teacher Needed: Help Shape DC Education Policy - Join OSSE Title I Committee of Practitioners (Deadline extended: Aug. 20)
- Fall SAT School Day Bulk Registration Information
- $10,000 Scholarship Opportunity for 11th and 12th Grade Students
Professional Development Opportunities
- Restorative Justice September Community of Practice: Building Community
- Skills and Strategies to Adapt Math and Science for English Learners
- Foundations of Effective Classroom Assessment for English Learners: Principles and Practices
- School-wide Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS): Core Features
- Training for Mandated Reporters