- Request for Applications (RFA) Release Date: Friday, June 21, 2019 [view RFA]
- Pre-Application Question Period Ends: Tuesday Aug. 13, 2019 [view FAQs]
- Questions about EGMS may be answered after the pre-application question period ends. Please contact the help desk at (202) 719-6500.
- Application Submission Deadline: Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2019 at 3 p.m.
The Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE), Division of Health and Wellness is soliciting applications for the 2019-21 OSSE School Garden Grant. The School Garden Grant is now available in the Enterprise Grants Management System (EGMS). The purpose of this grant is to:
- Increase the number of students that engage in school garden programs.
- Increase the number of classroom teachers who are including garden-based teaching into their teaching practice.
- Increase the number of schools with garden programs.
- Institutionalize school garden programs to ensure staying power.
The School Garden Grant information session is a webinar that provides information about the school garden grant. Applicants are strongly encouraged to view the information session. [view recording]
School Garden Specialist
Division of Health and Wellness
Office of the State Superintendent of Education
1050 First St. NE, Sixth Floor
Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (202) 741-6485
Email: [email protected]
For more information about this grant, see documents attached below.
Related Content: School Garden Funding