Licensed child care providers interested in applying to the subsidy program must complete the subsidy orientation by completing the following steps:
- View the orientation video, in its entirety;
- Complete the brief quiz that can be found here. A score of 80 percent or higher is required to pass.
- After receiving a passing score, save and/or print the first page of the quiz, including your final score, as proof that the quiz has been completed.
- Contact the subsidy team at (202) 727-8149 for instructions on how to submit first page of the quiz. Once the quiz is submitted, an application will be forwarded along with instructions on how to upload the completed application to a secured web portal.
- The completed application will be reviewed by an Education Services Monitor for approval.
Webinar option with subsidy team:
- Providers also have the option to schedule a live, virtual orientation with the subsidy team. For additional information, call 202-727-8149.