The Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) is convening a Uniform Per Student Funding Formula (UPSFF) Working Group pursuant to section 112(c) of the Uniform Per Student Funding Formula for Public Schools and Public Charter Schools Act of 1998, effective March 26, 1999 (DC Law 12-207; DC Official Code § 38-2911(c)).
- Ryan Aurori - OSSE
- Michelle Yan - Deputy Mayor for Education
- Patrice Swift-Taylor, Deputy Mayor for Education
- Michael Bayuk – DC Public Charter School Board
- Josh Boots – EmpowerK12
- Abraham Clayman – Federal City Council
- Chelsea Coffin - DC Policy Center
- Jenn Comey - Deputy Mayor for Education
- Jeannette Fernandez – Office of Budget and Performance Management
- Allen Francois - District of Columbia Public Schools
- Sharon Gaskins – District of Columbia Public Schools
- Jessica Giles – Education Reform Now
- William Henderson – Paul PCS
- Qubilah Huddleston – DC Fiscal Policy Institute
- Lecester Johnson – Academy of Hope PCS
- Mary Levy - Independent
- Jack McCarthy – Appletree PCS
- Alonso Montalvo - Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen Regis - Office of the Chief Financial Officer
- Cathy Reilly – DCSHAPPE
- Allison Rohde, District of Columbia Public Schools
- Justin Rydstrom - E.L. Haynes PCS/Washington Latin
- Nate Schwartz – KIPP DC PCS
- Atima Shahi – EdOps
- Ashley Simson Baird – Briya PCS
- Drew Snyder, DC Public Charter School Board
- Raymond Weeden – Thurgood Marshall Academy PCS
- Jonathan Weinstein – Capital City PCS
- Kevin Wenzel - District of Columbia Public Schools
- Margie Yeager – Education Forward DC
All meetings are public and will take place electronically using the WebEx platform. If you have any questions please email [email protected].
- Thursday, Sept. 15, 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 6, 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 20, 3-5 p.m. [CANCELLED]
- Thursday, Nov. 10, 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 1, 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 15, 3-5 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 5, 3 -4 p.m.