At OSSE, we are always looking for smart, talented professionals who are passionate about preparing students success in college, careers, and life.
Descriptions of select high-priority openings are below:
- Assistant Superintendent of Operations
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Data analysts, lead analysts, and research managers
- Director of Accountability
- School Bus Drivers
Most of OSSE’s job openings may be viewed on the District of Columbia Human Resources careers website.
To find openings, you can either:
- Conduct a search by typing OSSE into the search window or
- ‘View latest jobs’ and filter by both Office of State Superintendent and OSSE DOT Department under ‘Agency.’
If you would like to include your resume in our candidate database, please send your resume to [email protected]. We periodically go through our candidate database and reach out to qualified candidates about relevant position opening.
Please note: we are always looking for strong administrators, grants managers, financial/budget specialists, special education experts, and qualified school bus drivers (with CDL license with P and S endorsements).
Please note: Certain high-level excepted service roles go through a separate hiring process.
Choose a button below to learn more about OSSE: