The Division of Data, Assessment, and Research (DAR) will consolidate several faculty and staff data collections into a single collection for the 2016-17 school year, to streamline requests to LEAs. This single collection will satisfy a number of federal and District of Columbia reporting requirements about:
- Full-time equivalent (FTE) faculty and staff,
- Certification and licensing information for:
- Teachers regardless of the ages of students served and the curriculum taught;
- Paraprofessionals who work with students with disabilities; and
- Support staff who work with students with disabilities.
The 2016-17 Faculty and Staff Data Collection ended Friday, July 7, 2017. Heads of Schools, LEA Data Managers, and Faculty & Staff POCs received the template and technical guide for the collection on Thursday, June 1, 2017.
LEAs that participate in the DC Staffing Collaborative are exempt from the 2016-17 Faculty and Staff Data Collection because they have already submitted this data through the collaborative.
Related Content: K-12 Education