- A public and private community partnership.
- Coordinates educational, developmental, family, health, and after-school-care programs during school and non-school hours for students, families, and local communities at a public school or public charter school.
- Improve academic achievement
- Reduce absenteeism
- Building stronger relationships between students, parents, and communities
- Improve the skills, capacity, and well-being of the surrounding community residents
Related Content: Community Schools Incentive Initiative