1. How do I register for the Online Payment Service?
To register for the service, there are three steps
- Enter your child’s student ID and zip code.
- Choose a Login ID and Password and setup Challenge/Reponse questions.
- Enter a Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card that you will be using to make payments.
2. Where can I find my child's Student ID?
Parents should contact Veita Clark for student ID information at [email protected].
3. How secure is my personal information?
This payment service website adheres to all required standards for banking institutions. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information.
4. What are the challenge/response questions?
These are questions that you should answer about your account. They are used if you ever need to change your password or delete your account. You should choose Challenge Questions and answers that you can easily remember. These add a level of security to your account so that if someone gains unauthorized access to your account, they can’t change your password or delete your account without knowing the answers to these questions.
5. What if I forgot my password?
If you forgot your password, you would first want to click on the "Forgot Your Password?" on the home page of the payment site. On this next screen, you will have to enter your Login ID, your new password, and the answers to the two Challenge Questions. If you successfully fill out this screen, you can now log in to make a payment with your newly created password.
6. What if I forgot my Login ID?
If you have forgotten your login ID, you will have to contact Customer Service at 1xxxx You will be asked to verify your identity and once you do that with the representative, they can look up your account to obtain your Login ID.
I think I might be locked out...
If you attempt to enter your password too many times, your account will become locked out. If this happens, you have two options. You can either wait about a half hour and try again, or call our offices to have someone unlock your account.
7. What if I want to pay tuition for more than one child?
- Register using the first Child’s Student ID and Zip Code
- Once you are done with the registration you will have options across the top of the screen. One of them will be the "AutoPay" tab.
- On the "AutoPay" tab is where you would add your second child.
- Click on "Add New Student"
- For the Student ID , enter the Student ID of your second child
- Enter the Zip Code
- Click the "Add New" button
You can now view bills and schedule payments for one or both of your children.
8. Will I be charged a fee for paying online?
No, OSSE will not charge you any fees for making payments online. The bill payment website does show a "Billing Service Fee" but this amount will be $0.00.
9. What type of payments can I make online?
We accept Visa or Master Card debit or credit cards as well as electronic checks from your savings or checking account.
10. Can I see my payment history online?
You WILL be able to see the individual payment history for all payments that you paid via this payment service. However, payments made by other means (by mailing a check or by paying over the phone with a check or credit card) will NOT show up in your payment history on this site.
11. What is the cutoff time for making a payment?
Payments made today by 7:30 p.m. will post the next business day. Business Days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays.
I thought I made a payment, but OSSE shows one wasn’t received.
When you log on to make a payment, there are two steps:
You will be asked to enter your payment information, including the amount of the payment and the Payment Method. At the bottom of this screen, you have to click the "Confirm" button to continue.
On this second screen, you should review your payment information to ensure that the Payment Amount and Payment Method information are all correct.
At this point, you either hit the "Back" button to re-enter your payment information or
Click the "Make Payment" link
Your payment is not official until you get to the "receipt" screen, which you can print for your records that contains your "Reference Number". If you didn’t get a "Reference Number" for your payment, it was not completed properly and therefore won’t be submitted to OSSE.
12. My Internet connection failed in the middle of making a payment. What should I do?
First you need to resolve the issue so that you have a consistent internet connection, which is required to make a payment online.
Once you have resolved this issue, you need to log back into the payment site, by using your Login ID and Password
Go to the "Payment Activity" tab and see if the payment that you were trying to enter shows up in the payment history.
If it is not there, then the payment wasn’t successfully made before your internet connection problems. You will need to submit the payment again.
If the payment is there, then you did successfully make the payment.