The online tuition payment service is an electronic tuition management system that present tuition bills and receive electronic tuition payments from parents.
The service can process payments from Checking and Savings accounts as well as Credit or Debit Cards. All major credit cards are accepted - Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Parents can access the online tuition payment service once they have completed their tuition agreement, a link will be emailed to each parent on the agreement so that they may set up their account in TADS. Parents can also directly access the online tuition payment service here.
To create a new account, a parent will be asked to:
- Look for your set up code coming from TADS via email,
- Follow the web page link provided with your set up code.
- Select “Create a New Account”
- Enter information for new account and “submit”. Your account will be set up at that time.
- Go to the Agreements tab and select the link.
- Review the agreement, payment and installment options. Don’t forget to review and agree to the terms and conditions, Finally select “submit” to apply agreement terms.
- Save bank account or card information for future payments. Or select “Bill Me Later” if you wish to use different payments for each installment.
The system uses Email Addresses to send notifications and a parent will be required to provide one.
From the toolbar under the Agreements and Billing tabs, parents can:
- View your balance and payment history
- Update your financial account(s) information
- Make a payment online
- Update your profile information (address, phone number, etc.)
- View your complete history with TADS
- View all upcoming invoices
- Print information for your records
Each payment includes a status and an account number.
Parents can maintain their profile information. They can update the email address at which they will receive alerts and reset their password.
Parents can set up automatic payments/recurring payment. – automatically pay a preset amount to the student’s account on a recurring schedule. The payment schedule can be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. A parent can setup a recurring payment to continue until canceled, or to terminate on a specified date.