At OSSE, we are looking for smart, talented professionals who are passionate about preparing students for success in college, careers, and life.
We are always looking for strong administrators, grants managers, financial/budget specialists, special education experts, and qualified school bus drivers.*
If you would like to include your resume in our candidate database, please send your resume to [email protected]. Our Recruiters periodically go through our candidate database and reach out to qualified candidates about relevant position openings.
Descriptions of anticipated openings are below:
- School Culture and Climate Specialist
- Director of Special Populations and Programs, Division of Systems and Supports, K-12
- Education Research Analyst Division of Data, Assessment, and Research
- IT Project Manager (Postsecondary and Career Education)
- Financial Analysts
- Call for Talented HR Specialists
- School Bus Drivers: School bus drivers must have a CDL license with P and S endorsements.
Most of OSSE’s job openings may be viewed on the District of Columbia Human Resources careers website.
To find openings, you can either:
- Conduct a search by typing OSSE into the search window or
- ‘View latest jobs’ and filter by both Office of State Superintendent and OSSE DOT Department under ‘Agency.’
Please note: Certain high-level excepted service roles go through a separate hiring process.
Choose a button below to learn more about OSSE: