Build a thriving team by ensuring staff feel welcome and connected, are able to grow continuously, and act as stewards of OSSE’s vision and mission.
- Improve the Recruitment and Hiring Process: OSSE increases the effectiveness and efficiency of its internal recruitment and hiring process, within the District government framework, in order to help fill positions with strong team members.
- Support Staff Career Development: OSSE builds and makes readily available a robust set of resources and learning opportunities to foster the ongoing growth, development and continual improvement of OSSE staff at every stage of their career.
- Strengthen Employee Performance Management: OSSE strengthens implementation of its employee performance management system by investing in manager capacity so that team members receive meaningful feedback and support that directly contributes to their ongoing professional growth.
- Grow Employee Incentives and Awards: OSSE designs and executes a comprehensive employee incentive and rewards program that recognizes superior performance and staff commitment to OSSE’s vision and mission.
- Improve Internal Communications: OSSE develops and implements a set of improvements to its internal communications and knowledge sharing across all divisions and employee groups in order to improve collaboration and organizational transparency.
- Prioritize Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging: OSSE develops and launches a clear vision for how the values of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging show up at OSSE and inform culture, policies, systems and work for student and families.
Key Results – How we’ll measure progress
- Increase in Staff Satisfaction
Priority Lead: Sheila Cuthrell, Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources