District kids and teens 18 and younger don't have to miss a meal while school is out of session. Find a summer meal site near you.
Farm to School Program
OSSE’s Farm to School Program team assists schools in procuring and serving local foods and in incorporating farm to school concepts into the school environment through teacher training and technical assistance and District-wide events such as Growing Healthy Schools Week and Strawberries and Salad Greens Day.
Farm Field Trips
- School Year 2015-2016 Farm Field Trip Grant
- FY 2014 Farm Field Trip Grant
- List of Farm to School Field Trip Sites
- Register Your Farm or Organization to Host Farm Field Trips
- Farm to School Curricular Resources
- Get Help With New Or Existing Farm To School Initiatives
- Kick-Off Chef Competition Gallery
- Learn More About USDA Farm To School Across The Country
- Local Foods in School Meals
- Register As A “Farm To School Program Participating School”
- Farm-to-School and School Gardens Reports