Find out what your kids are learning, data on local schools and services to support young children.
Farm to School Program
OSSE’s Farm to School Program team assists schools in procuring and serving local foods and in incorporating farm to school concepts into the school environment through teacher training and technical assistance and District-wide events such as Growing Healthy Schools Week and Strawberries and Salad Greens Day.
- Farm Field Trips
- Farm to School Curricular Resources
- Get Help With New Or Existing Farm To School Initiatives
- Kick-Off Chef Competition Gallery
- Learn More About USDA Farm To School Across The Country
- Local Foods in School Meals
- Register As A “Farm To School Program Participating School”
- Farm-to-School and School Gardens Reports