Join the DC Office of the State Superintendent of Education for a series of community meetings to discuss education related topics.
Title IV Part B - 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC)
About 21st CCLC
Authorized under Title IV, Part B, of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended by the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, the 21st CCLC program’s specific purposes are to: (1) provide opportunities for academic enrichment, including providing tutorial services to help students (particularly students in high-poverty areas and those who attend low-performing schools) meet State and local student performance standards in core academic subjects such as reading and mathematics; (2) offer students a broad array of additional services, programs, and activities, such as youth development activities, drug and violence prevention programs, counseling programs, art, music, and recreation programs, technology education programs, and character education programs, that are designed to reinforce and complement the regular academic program of participating students; and (3) offer families of students served by community learning centers opportunities for literacy and related educational development.
For additional information, please see the US Department of Education's 21st CCLC non-regulatory guidance.
SY 2014-2015 RFA Competition Resources
SY 2014-2015 Subgrantee Roster
Interim Reporting Workbooks
- 21st CCLC Site Level Interim Performance Report Workbook
- 21st CCLC Grant Level Interim Performance Report Workbook
Additional Information for 21st CCLC Providers
- 21st Century Enterprise Grants Management System Technical Assistance Session Presentation
- 2013 Final Evaluation Report
- SY 2013-2014 New Award Applications
- US Department of Education 21st CCLC Legislation, Regulations, and Guidance
- Profile and Performance Information Collection System (PPICS)
- 2012-2013 Annual Performance Report Completion Timeline
- Teacher Survey Template
- Circular A-133 Single Audit Requirements for Sub-recipients Memorandum
- After-school Food & Nutrition Service Programs Overview
- DC Quality Assessment Report
- Evaluating Afterschool Programs Presentation
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions related to the 21st Century Community Learning Centers program.