Find out where kids and teens can eat free this summer.
Distance/Online Education Programs Inquiries
The DC Education Licensure Commission (ELC) is the authority responsible for the oversight of all post-secondary institutions in the District of Columbia. The Commission determines whether an entity does or does not require licensure and approves, denies or exempts applicants.
Please provide the following information to the Education Licensure Commission so that a determination can be made regarding your institutional offerings to DC residents:
- Name and address of your institution
- Name, telephone number and email address for an institutional contact person
- Mode of program delivery (video/audio conferencing, DVD, internet, etc.)
- Copies of state licenses
- Name of accreditation organization
- List of courses, degrees or certification that will be offered online
- Whether or not DC residents are currently enrolled in your programs
- Copy of current, printed catalog
- Narrative on how your programs are advertised
- If your institution has representatives to recruit students, list the names of the representatives and the state they are licensed in.
Send the above information to the attention of Ms. Dorothy Thomas to the address in the footer of the Notice Regarding Distance/Online Education Programs or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least sixty (60) days for a response from the Education Licensure Commission.