The Office of Audit and Compliance is comprised of Compliance Specialists and Investigators. When a complaint is called in, Compliance Specialists resolve concerns with a variety of tools including: GPS technology, student databases, employee and student interviews, and assigning an Investigator to conduct interviews and field monitoring.
Complaints and incidents that are considered a priority and investigated immediately include:
- Issues affecting the health and safety of students;
- Failure to transport students;
- Drop off or pick up of students at wrong locations, or releasing students to unauthorized persons;
- Moving traffic violations;
- Improper or inadequate driver or attendant behavior.
Complaints that are safety sensitive will be responded to within 24 hours or one business day. All other complaints receive follow up within three to five business days depending on the nature of the complaint.
Monday to Friday 5:00am-7:00pm