Tax Filers (One of the following)
- 2016 Certified D-40 Processed Tax Return from DC Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) or Electronic OTR certification via DC OneApp
- 2016 Certified D-40 Processed Tax Return Extension with 2015 Certified D-40 Processed Tax Return from OTR
- Certified Stamped letter from OTR stating 2016 D-40 Tax Return was filed and processed.
Non-Tax Filers (One of the following)
- 12-month (January – December 2016) Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)/DC Food Stamps
- 12-month month (January – December 2016) Child Support Document
- 12-month month (January – December 2016) Retirement/Annuity Document
- 12-month month (January – December 2016) Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) or Social Security Income (SSI)
- 12-month month (January – December 2016) Unemployment Benefits or Worker’s Compensation Disability
- Ward of Court Letter (dated for 2017)
- DC OneApp Notarized Statement
- Other: Contact OSSE at (202) 727-2824 to speak with your assigned counselor for details.
- Note: If there is a DCTAG funding gap, additional documentation for those periods will be required.
DC OneApp Form
- Affirmation/Legal Disclaimer Statement (signed by applicant and parent/legal guardian)
Current Residency Bill (Not more than 45 days old with Name and Address Section)
One of the following:
- Utility Bill (gas, water, cable, electric, land line phone) – no cell phone
- Bank or Mortgage Statement (Name and Address Section)
- Pay Stub (Name and Address Section)
- Utility Letter, from landlord or on rental office letterhead, stating utilities are included in rent
- PDF or HTML version “Processed Successfully” (5 pages)
All required supporting documents must be postmarked or hand delivered to the Post-Secondary Education office at the same time, to be considered for an award.
Applicants who are wards of the DC Court must provide:
- Ward of the Court verification letter;
- one Student Aid Report (SAR); and,
- Affirmation/Legal Disclaimer Statement with applicant’s signature.