Tax Filers (one of the following)
- 2017 Certified D-40 Processed Tax Return from DC Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) or Electronic OTR certification via DC OneApp
- 2017 Certified D-40 Processed Tax Return Extension with 2016 Certified D-40 Processed Tax Return from OTR
- Certified Stamped letter from OTR stating 2017 D-40 Tax Return was filed and processed.
Non-Tax Filers (one of the following)
- 12-month (January – December 2017) Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)/DC Food Stamps
- 12-month month (January – December 2017) Child Support Document
- 12-month month (January – December 2017) Retirement/Annuity Document
- 12-month month (January – December 2017) Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) or Social Security Income (SSI)
- 12-month month (January – December 2017) Unemployment Benefits or Worker’s Compensation Disability
- Ward of Court Letter (dated for 2017)
- DC OneApp Notarized Statement
Note: If there is a DCTAG funding gap, additional documentation for those periods will be required.
Current Residency Bill (not more than 45 days old with name and address section) one of the following:
- Utility Bill (gas, water, cable, electric, land line phone) – no cell phone
- Bank or Mortgage Statement (Name and Address Section)
- Pay Stub (Name and Address Section)
- Utility Letter, from landlord or on rental office letterhead, stating utilities are included in rent
- PDF or HTML version “Processed Successfully” (five pages)
All required supporting documents must be postmarked or hand delivered to the Post-Secondary Education office at the same time, to be considered for an award.
Applicants who are wards of the DC Court must provide:
- Ward of the Court verification letter
- One Student Aid Report (SAR)