The purpose of Charter Schools Program Dissemination funding is to assist other schools in adapting the public charter school’s program (or certain aspects of the public charter school’s program), or to disseminate information about the public charter school, through such activities as:
- Assisting other individuals with the planning and start-up of one or more new public schools, including public charter schools, that are independent of the lead charter school and the lead charter school’s developers and that agree to be held to at least as high a level of accountability as the lead charter school;
- Developing partnerships with other public schools, including public charter schools, designed to improve student academic achievement in each of the schools participating in the partnership;
- Developing curriculum materials, assessment, and other materials that promote increased student achievement, and are based on successful practices within the lead charter school; and
- Conducting evaluations and developing materials that document the successful practices of the lead public charter school and that are designed to improve student performance in other schools.
FY 2018 Awardees
- Two Rivers PCS
FY 2018 Resources
FY 2017 Awardees
- AppleTree Early Learning Center PCS
- Capital City PCS
- Center City PCS
- Perry Street Prep PCS
- Washington Yu Ying PCS
FY 2017 Resources
[XLS] This document is presented as Microsoft Excel. If you are unable to open the document, download the viewer.