Monday, September 14, 2015
The LEA Student Information System (SIS)
- The system where LEAs input student enrollment, demographic, residency/tuition payment data.
The State Longitudinal Education Data system (SLED)
- All student data must be reflected correctly in the Enrollment Audit UPSFF table in SLED for your LEA to receive correct UPSFF funding
- LEAs should go to the Enrollment Audit section in SLED to review and certify data.
The Special Education Data System (SEDS)
- The primary system for inputting and updating special education student information
SY2015-2016 Enrollment Audit and Child Count (EA/CC) QuickBase Application
- The system LEAs will use to input Count Location information for all students
- The system LEAs will use to submit residency, resolution, appeals, and ELL/LEP documentation
The OSSE Support Tool (OST)
- The system LEAs will use to submit a request for support from OSSE